World Population Day Quotes, Images, Wallpapers & Slogan:
Hello Friends, wish you a really Happy World Population Day to any or all readers.Hey, there are you finding out a variety of the best day quotes for your Family And Friends on this World Population Day? Today, population explosion is one in all the most important issues of the world. As this issue of uncontrolled growth is giving birth to different major issues within the world. Few of the most important consequences of the rapid growth of population in the current time are poorness, unemployment, Pollution, Deforestation etc. there’s severe need to check this explosion and observance of World Population Day is simply a step in this direction.
- Every year the celebrations of World Population Day have supported the particular theme, determined by the United Nations. The day is well known worldwide for business teams, community organizations, and people in varied ways that. completely different events like seminar discussions, educational data sessions etc are conducted to mark the day’s celebration.
Famous Quotes and Images For The World Population Day
“Over Population Leads To Overexploitation.”
“Take Care Of The Children We Already Have Don’t Increase The Population.”
“More People = Less Open Space.”
“Population Explosion, Leads To Starvation.”
“If You Want More Than Two Children, Adopt.”
“Overpopulation: Too Much Of A Good Thing Can Be Bad.”
“We’re not Just Here To Procreate.”
“Want More Places To Hike, Bike, And Enjoy Nature? Say No To Having More Kids.”
“Deciding not to have Kids is not Selfish, It’s Sensible.”
“Having Children Does Not Guarantee Love.”
“Lack of Love in your Life? Having Kids isn’t the Answer.”
“Two is Company, Threes a Crowd.”
“It’s a Small World After all.”
“We Control the Growth of Every Other Species, Except Our Own.”
“Birth Control is the Blessing that will Save the World.”
“Over Population Leads to Frustration.”
“Birth Control is the Only Moral Choice.”
“Parenthood is for some, But not for all.”
“Motherhood is a Choice, not a Requirement.”
“Recreation, not Procreation.”
More Quotes For The Population Day
- “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 per day”.
- “You cannot control your own population by force, but it can be distracted by consumption”.
- “The power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man”.
- “A finite world can support only a finite population; therefore, population growth must eventually equal zero”.
- “Population, when unchecked, increases in a geometrical ratio”.
- “The point of population stabilization is to reduce or minimize misery”.
- “When the family is small, whatever little they have they are able to share.
- “We all worry about the population explosion, but we don’t worry about it at the right time.”
- “The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
- “If we don’t halt population growth with justice and compassion, it will be done for us by nature, brutally and without pity- and will leave a ravaged world”.
The year 2017 will mark the 28th Anniversary of the World Population Day.
Increases Knowledge For The Population Facts
- 60% of the world’s population resides in Asia.
- 17% of the world’s population resides in India.
- 20% of the world’s population resides in the People’s Republic of China.
- 12 % of the world’s population resides in Africa.
- 11% of the world’s population resides in Europe.
- 8% of the world’s population resides in North America.
- 5.3% of the world’s population resides in South America.
Thanks For Reading.