Independence Day Images, Wallpaper, Quotes & National Anthem:
Hello Friends, Wishing you a very Happy Independence Day to all readers.Hey, there are you searching for a number of the Images and quotes for your Friends and family or colleague on this Independence Day? then you’re at the correct place, we tend today have printed the simplest collection of Independence Day quotes especially for you.
- 15th August 1947, the day is etched in the minds and hearts of all Indians. India gained freedom after years of struggle against British Rule. Independence Day of any country may be a moment of pride and glory. On this special day, wealthy tributes are paid to the freedom fighters like Gandhi, Nehru, Tilak, Bhagat Singh, Sarojini Naidu amongst others, who fought selflessly for the freedom of our country, sacrificed their lives to free their motherland from the clutches of the oppressors – British who dominated India.
- On the eve of 15th August 1947, Jawaharlal Nehru addressed the constituent assembly at the Parliament, delivering his known, eloquent speech, Tryst with Destiny saying India’s freedom at midnight. This announcement brought about a rise in spirits everywhere the country, for India was finally realizing a dream to be a free nation, free from oppression and domination beneath British rule. it had been a historic day as India finally shook off the shackles of British Rule and have become free. it had been an evening of celebration everywhere the country.
- However, sometimes to gain one thing you’ll have to lose something integral. because of the growing disparities between the Hindu and Muslim communities, the demand for a brand new nation for Muslims grew louder. Punjab and Sindh were divided in the northwest region of India to make a brand new nation. Pakistan was formed on the 14th of August and celebrates Independence Day on its day.
Famous Patriotic Happy Independence Day Quotes
“Better to die to fight for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
“Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty.”
“No matter the weather, let’s celebrate Independence Day together.”
“Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.”
“The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.”
“Freedom means choosing your burden.”
“Independence did not mean chauvinism and narrow nationalism.”
“True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.”
“Freedom was taken by the blood that was given.”
“Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?”
Slogan For Independence Day
- I love my freedom, I respect my freedom.
- I salute the real Heroes who gave me freedom.
- Pay tribute to the real Heroes who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
- We live in an independent country because of our real Heroes.
- India is great, India is grand where we celebrate Independence Day.
- Today is Independence Day, say it loud, it’s my country’s proud.
- We can unfurl the Flag as we live in an independent country.
- We are lucky to live with freedom in the 21st century because of our forefathers.
- The waving Flag in the wind is the symbol of our freedom.
- We celebrate our freedom on Independence Day.
Jana Gana Mana Adhinaayak Jaya Hey,
Bhaarat Bhaagya Vidhaataa
Panjaab Sindhu Gujarat Maraatha,
Draavid Utkal Banga
Vindhya Himaachal Yamuna Ganga,
Uchchhal Jaladhi Taranga
Tav Shubh Naamey Jaagey,
Tav Shubh Aashish Maange
Gaahey Tav Jayagaathaa
Jana Gana Mangal Daayak,
Jaya Hey Bhaarat Bhaagya Vidhaataa
Jaya Hey, Jaya Hey, Jaya Hey,
Jaya Jaya Jaya, Jaya Hey
Thanks For Reading.